Q: WHEN CAN I EXPECT TO RECEIVE MY ORSAKEWELS ORDER?
A:We work to ship your purchase to you as quickly as possible, but factors like personalization, vendor lead times, and COVID-19 shutdowns may impact timelines. Learn more about all Shipping or contact us at email@example.com
Q: WHAT DO I DO IF MY JEWELRY NEEDS A REPAIR?
A: When a piece of jewelry becomes a part of your life, it's natural for the metal to wear down over time, for prongs to become loose, or for chains to break. We offer ring sizing, prong replacement, prong retipping, watch repair, chain soldering, clasp replacement, and more.
Q: HOW DOES THE REPAIR PROCESS WORK?
A: Here's how we repair jewelry for you, step by step:
- You sent back your jewelry to us.
- We clean and inspect your jewelry. We take a picture of your diamond or gemstone to determine its characteristics, and email photos to you for your reference.
- Our Jewelry Repair Team determines which repairs may be covered by a service plan or warranty, and we quote you the final cost of repairs.
- Once you approve the quote, your jewelry is sent to our Master Craftsmen, who restore your piece with meticulous care.
- After a final polish and inspection, your piece is sent back to your local store and you're notified via email when it's ready to be picked up.
Q: ARE REPAIRS GUARANTEED?
A: We guarantee all repairs for 6 months. If any of our work doesn't meet your expectations, we'll repair it for free.
Q: WHAT'S THE BEST WAY TO MAINTAIN JEWELRY?
A: It's best to catch problems before you lose a stone or suffer expensive damage. We suggest bringing your jewelry in for inspection every 6 months, with routine maintenance every 2-3 years.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Q: I'D LIKE TO RETURN MY PURCHASE. WHERE DO I BEGIN?
A: If you're not happy, we're not happy. Find out how to refund policy no questions asked.
Q: HOW DO I MEASURE RING SIZE?
A: It's important to get the right fit. Find helpful hints for measuring yourself and secretly finding the size of your significant other with our Ring Size Guide.